- I left my favorite pair of underwear at your house. I know your mother hates me, can I come pick them up?
- It’s been almost a month and I still miss you like a fucking limb.
- I didn’t know my bones could ache until I met you.
- You know, a week before we broke up, do you remember? I had bought a book of poetry. You asked why I didn’t read something more interesting and I could feel my insides splinter.
- You said poetry was all lies dressed up to sound pretty. When I look at you these days, I want to ask if sadness sounds pretty to you too.
- It’s 3 a.m. and this alcohol tastes like you.
- I saw you staring at me today during Lit class. I smiled at you and you didn’t smile back. I almost cried.
- The girl who sits next to me smells like you.
- I miss you.
- I have never had so many bad nights.
- Sometimes I write poetry about you on the internet. Strangers who have never met either of us think you’re cruel – they tell me if they had the honor of loving me, we’d have sex three times a day and they’d scream my name when they came.
- They think it is beautiful, how I am broken. I don’t think they understand.
- You used to tell me I was beautiful. I tried saying it in the mirror the other day, but it sounded wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- Everything I say sounds wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- We were never in love, but, oh God, we could have been.
What is a hero without a villain?
What is a villain without a hero?
’Slut’ is attacking women for their right to say yes. ‘Friend Zone’ is attacking women for their right to say no.
Image of two cows seeking comfort in one another while awaiting slaughter in a Jakata abbatoir, Indonesia.
"I have unfortunately been inside slaughterhouses and can tell you that the animals are not willingly walking up to the end of the kill line and sticking their necks out. These animals fight with every bit of strength they have left at the end of that kill line. They don’t want to die and they know it’s coming.”
~ Cayce Mell (Peaceable Kingdom)
and this is why i won’t fucking eat meat they do not fucking deserve it
☮☮ December Bracelet Giveaway WEEK TWO☮☮
This is the SECOND of 4 weekly giveaways for this month!!
Ive added a new bracelets to my shop this week so take a look, spread the word and ONE lovely soul will win a bracelet of their choice for this week! AND more winners to come in the next couple weeks so be sure to follow and you can take part in them all!!
❀ Its Simple Here is What you need to do!: ❀
Reblog Reblog Reblog! There is no limit to how many times you do this but think of your followers please and don’t just flood your dash with it! :) Check out my shop while you’re at it too, all bracelets are handmade and I ship world wide so anyone can participate and they are all available for purchase as well, while this giveaway is going on!
1 Winner will be randomly chosen on December 15th 2013 from the reblog list!
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask me HERE!
Good luck lovelies and keep smiling!
Page 1 of 1345